By ASTC on 13/06/13 at 11:20 am
The 4th General Assembly of Nepal Triathlon Association was held on 4th June 2013 in LAV BANQUET, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal. The Assembly was chaired by NTA President Mr. Ganeshman Pun. Chief Guest was NTA Chief Adviser Mr. Bishwo Palikhe. All NTA members and NTA TO`s were present at the occasion.
Photo: NTA AGM 2013
After the meeting NTA hosted a reception with dinner to the sports dignities and well wishers of Nepal Triathlon. On the occasion Vice Chairman of National Sports Council Pitamber Timsina, Member-Secretary of National Sports Council Mr. Yubraj Lama, General Secretary of Nepal Olympic Committee Mr. Jeevan Ram Shrestha, Secretary of Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation Mr Sushil Ghimire,
Photo: NTA President, Mr. Ganeshman Pun welcoming the guests.
Nepal Armed Police AIG Durju Kumar Rai, Nepal Armed Police DIG Narendra Singh, Former Minister of Sports & UNCPM Party's Chief of Sports Department Kamala Rokka, UML Party's Chief of Sports Department Karna Thapa and many sports personalities were present on the occasion.
Photo: NTA President Mr. Ganeshman Pun honoring Mr. Ramesh Bhattachan as the Adviser of NTA
The 4th General Assembly of Nepal Triathlon Association on 4th June 2013 has passed the following:
• NTA honored Mr. Rajib Kumar Gurung and Mr. Tikaram Thapa for the victory in Triathlon Asian Championships 2013 and Triathlon Asian Cup 2013.
• NTA congratulates Master Sahaj Shakya for a successful participation in Triathlon Asian Cup 2013.
• NTA congratulates Secretary General Mr. Nilendra Raj Shrestha for being elected as the President of SATA and nominated for Para Triathlon Committee Member of ASTC.
• NTA congratulates Mr. Yubraj Sunwar, Mr. Ranjan Rajbhandari and Kul KC for successful participation in ITU Level 1 Triathlon Coach Training in Bangkok.
• NTA congratulates Mr. Nilendra Raj Shrestha and Dhaneshwor Prajapati for successful participation in ITU TO’s Course Level 1 in Subic Bay, Philippines 2013.
• NTA congratulates all the participants of NTA TO’s course in Begnas, Pokhara, Nepal.
• NTA nominates Mrs. Rita Prajapati as NTA Executive Member
• NTA appoints Mr. Ramesh Bhattachan as the Advisor of NTA
• NTA appoints Mr. Yubraj Sunwar as NTA Chief Coach
• NTA appoints Mr. Dhaneshwor Prajapati as NTA Chief Technical Official
• NTA appoints Rabindra Thapa, Prakash Kushari and Bibek Singh for NTA IT department
• NTA forms Coaches Commission- Chairman Mr. Yubraj Sunwar
• NTA forms TO`s Commission- Chairman Mr. Dhaneshwor Prajapati
• NTA forms NTA Woman’s Commission- Chairperson Rita Prajapati
• NTA forms NTA Para Triathlon Commission- Chairman Nilendra Raj Shrestha
• NTA forms a three members committee to prepare a long term development program for Triathlon in Nepal, targeting Olympic Games 2016. Chairperson Nilendra Raj Shrestha, Member Yubraj Sunwar and Member Dhaneshwor Prajapati.
• NTA declares 10 triathletes M/W for National Team
• NTA declares Triathlon South Asian Games Close Camp
• NTA declares to workout the plan- TriNepal Asian Games/Olympic
• NTA declares to launch Project- Kids Triathlon
• NTA declares to launch Project- Para Triathlon
• NTA has decided to revive Annapurna Triathlon Championships in Fewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal
• NTA decided to approach with Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Maldives and India collectively to include Triathlon in SAG.
• NTA decided to approach National Sports Council to include Triathlon in coming 7th National Games.
• NTA decided to approach Nepal Army to include Triathlon in COAS Trophy Championships
• NTA thanked NSC for all the support and thanked Member Secretary Mr. Yubraj Lama for his guidance.
• NTA thanked ASTC Secretary General Datuk Balwant Singh Kler for the valuable support he is giving to the NTA.
• NTA thanked Mountain Sports Federation Nepal for including Triathlon Sport in the First Mountain Sports Festival in Pokhara and for the support.
• NTA thanked Indian Triathlon Federation and Bangladesh Triathlon Association for their cooperation to make the First South Asian Triathlon Championships 2013 in Nepal a success.
• NTA thanked Triathlon Association of Philippines and China Triathlon Sports Association for their kind cooperation to the NTA Participants and Delegates.
• NTA thanked Nepal Army for the Support.
• NTA thanked Himalayan Rush for kind cooperation to make the First South Asian Triathlon Championships 2013 a success and decided to work together again in 2014
• NTA thanked the Nepali media for the excellent publication about NTA Activities.
• NTA thanked the successful leadership of NTA President Mr. Ganeshman Pun.
• NTA thanked Vice President Mr. Deepak Koirala for his special efforts to make the First South Asian Triathlon Championships 2013 in Begnas, Pokhara, Nepal.
• NTA thanked Secretary General Mr. Nilendra Raj Shrestha for all the efforts he has made for the success of Nepal Triathlon Association.